Its agents negotiate with the white club the economic conditions. The deal is very close and can be announced this weekend.
- Ceballos has given the definitive 'yes' to Real Madrid. The white club transmitted to its agents yesterday an ultimatum of 24 hours to make a decision and the response of the soccer player was forceful: it only wants to play in the Bernabéu. To that, Margarita Garay (general director of Bahia) intensified the conversations with Jose Angel Sánchez to reach an agreement in the economic conditions of the contract.
- The white club gave an acceleration in the negotiations because on Monday the staff returns to work. That day Zidane wants to know which players he has. In the offer that has transferred the club to the player is guaranteed to have a back and will be part of the first squad this season. Therefore, the French coach wants to know whether or not he will be under his orders. He sees it as the perfect replacement for Modric, he has requested his incorporation and for that reason he accelerates to incorporate to the utrerano as soon as possible. In case of solving everything satisfactorily, he would join the tour next July 21 next to the rest of international Under-21 (Vallejo, Llorente, Asensio and Mayoral).
- While the deal is accelerating, Barca continues with their attempt to convince the player. However, he has remained firm in the idea and still has no other option than to play at the Bernabeu. The difficulty of incorporating Verratti has caused the Blaugrana to turn even more in the attempt, but come late to a negotiation that Madrid has been open for some time (AS already informed on May 24 of white interest). That leaves the Catalans with few options to get the signing.
- The agreement with Betis will not be an obstacle, since the player has an affordable clause (15 million euros). Madrid, however, could pay a somewhat higher amount (between 17 and 20 million) because it is not in favor of bringing players before payment of the clause (the same has happened with Theo). Ángel Haro, Betic president, acknowledged yesterday in the presentation of Guardado that "on the part of the Betis there is no novelty.
- Ceballos met last Tuesday with Quique Setién to transfer to him in first person his decision to give the jump to a great. The new coach tried to persuade him with the promise of making a team around him, but the Utreran is determined to continue his career away from Villamarín. Your future is white.